- INFORMATION THAT YOU GIVE US.When you register or subscribe to our services, we collect personal information that can identify you, such as your full name, email address, mailing address, telephone number.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY OBTAINED FROM YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH THE SERVICE.Log Data.When you use our Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click.
Cookies and Similar Technologies. Like many websites, we also use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve the Site and our Service. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk. A session cookie enables certain features of the Site and our service and is deleted from your computer when you disconnect from or leave the Site. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. The IFBB may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with the Site and our Service, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Site, and to improve the Site and our Service.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Do Not Track. The Site does not process or respond to web browsers’ “do not track” signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who use our Service.
Links to Other Websites. Our Site may contain links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third-party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the Personal Information you submit to them. We are not responsible for the content, privacy and security practices, and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
- FUTURE THIRD PARTIES. We may receive personal data about you and your activity from additional third parties in the future, including advertisers and partners we work with in order to provide you with the Services. We will use this personal data either where you have provided your consent to the third party or to the IFBB to that data sharing taking place or where the IFBB has a legitimate interest to use the personal data in order to provide you with the Service.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.Generally, we may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided it including, without limitation, to enable us to process and fulfill your subscription or other requests.
- To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
- To notify you about our products, services, and special offers.
- To otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To enhance or develop features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content that you and others see on the Site.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our subscribers, web site user base and usage patterns.
- To allow other select companies to send you promotional materials about their products and services.
We use non-Personally Identifiable Information for purposes such as measuring the number of visitors to sections of our Site, making the Site more useful to visitors and delivering targeted advertising and non-advertising content. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a visitor’s movement, and gather demographic information for aggregate, non-personally identifiable use.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION.Except as otherwise described in this Policy, or if we inform you otherwise at the time of data collection, we will not share your information with third parties.
We share your information as follows:
- With Affiliates: we may share your PII with affiliated companies and businesses.
- With Service Providers: we may use other companies to perform services including, without limitation, facilitating some aspects of our Site such as processing credit card transactions sending emails, and fulfilling purchase requests. These other companies may be supplied with or have access to your Personal Information solely for the purpose of providing these services to you on our behalf.
- With Business partners: when you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our Site, we may share Personal Information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, and promotions. When you elect to engage in a particular business partner’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your information to that business partner.
- Special Circumstances: we also may disclose your Personal Information:
- in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or other request from a law enforcement or government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
- when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- in connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of bankruptcy.
- DATA RETENTION AND DELETION.We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the Site Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal data for as long as you are a user of the Site Service.
If you request, we will delete or anonymize your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless, we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
- if there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- where we are required to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out after having used the Site Service
- TRANSFER TO SPAIN OR OTHER COUNTRIES.Your information may be stored and processed in Spain or any other country where the Site has facilities, and by subscribing to our services and/or using our Site you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country.
Personal data collected within the European Union and Switzerland may, for example, be transferred to and processed by third parties located in a country outside of the European Union and Switzerland. In such instances, the IFBB shall ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable privacy laws and, in particular, that appropriate contractual, technical, and organizational measures are in place such as the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission.
- LINKS.We may display advertisements from third parties and other content that links to third-party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. If you click on a third-party advertisement or link, please understand that you are leaving the Site Service and any personal data you provide will not be covered by this Policy. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal data.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS. In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approved the regulations for the development of the same, the recipient of the service may at any time exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition before the person responsible for the file or the processing, by attaching a photocopy of his/her ID card.
- PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR THE PROCESSING. The person responsible for the file or the processing is ASOCIACION FEDERACION INTERNACIONAL DE FISICOCULTURISMO Y FITNESS, with address for notification purposes at C/ Dublín 39, nave 1, 28232 – Las Rozas (Madrid).